Sanjay C Patel – who is a a former monk of 20 years and a peer-reviewed researcher – is undoing the one-sided discussion of science and spirituality and bring the whole truth to your attention for your perusal. He is evolving into a powerful and charismatic voice for spiritual moderates. The new facts Sanjay highlights are productive and highly useful in nurturing harmony between science and faith and between the world’s faiths.
Sanjay is the author of 11 books and has appeared on numerous radio programs and spoken at numerous venues. He has taught employees of Apple, Oracle, Google, Walgreens, Barclays, Walgreens, and many other large companies, including universities and colleges. He has also spoken at mega conventions before audiences of 10,000 attendees or more. Perhaps most prestigiously, he was invited by The International Congress of Historians of Science attended by approximately 2000 university professors from around the world, to deliver a talk on his remarkable published findings concerning ancient yogis and their extraordinary knowledge of science. The chair of the session commented, “I found Mr. Patel’s presentation by far the most interesting and I agree with his conclusions.”
Spirituality is beginning to WIN! Wherever Sanjay speaks, he eloquently debunks the skeptics and re-educates them. At universities, students and teachers stay on for hours after his talks to listen and ask further questions. He is open to any and all questions. It’s an extraordinary phenomenon. Spirituality is truly coming of age and winning.
Previously, Sanjay lived in London, UK. At age 20, seeking enlightenment, he left London to live in an ashram (monastery) in the wilderness of India. He lived in a secluded monastery as a monk. Living a vow of poverty he owned nothing, ate but once a day, and fasted without food and water eight times a month. He meditated eight times a day and lived and breathed yoga. He also studied Sanskrit, World Faiths, Modern Science and his groundbreaking research got published in international peer-reviewed scientific journals. He practiced the eight stringent codes of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga 24/7/365. He experienced ‘yogic samadhi.’ This is an almost indescribable condition of spiritual bliss and inner awakening that reveals the spiritual oneness of all people. Sanjay continued to teach yoga postures, breath control, meditation, philosophy, and mysticism to thousands of students for two decades. He was also involved in numerous charitable projects directly helping thousands of needy people and children in rural India. This is just a small glimpse of how Sanjay lived for decades. He left the monkhood after two decades to share the experiences and wisdom he learned. He loved life as a monk. Now he’s loving life as a happily married man in the USA. His greatest inspiration are his parents and scholarly spiritual teacher Pramukh Swami who was also the guide in his published thesis.
He has a respectful, non-dogmatic, compassionate outlook and is author of eleven groundbreaking books, including:
- This remarkable research concerns non-trivial similarities between ancient yoga beliefs and modern science. It is one of the few spiritual discoveries to be so indisputable that it has been published in mainstream, peer-reviewed, international scientific journals. The paradigm-breaking research concerns deep-sea volcanoes, hydrothermal vents, and identical objects named Vadavanala Agni by ancient yogis.These vents on the deep-sea ocean floor were discovered by scientists in 1977 only after diving to crushing depths of two miles in a specially designed submarine. But yogis described the vents 2000 years ago while meditating.How is that possible? Thesediscoveries were also presented at the 22nd International Congress of History of Science where they were warmly received. (See enclosed copy of paper.)
- In 2007 Sanjay also became first to present a fully scientifically compatible explanation of Genesis’s 7 Days and Noah’s Flood. His solution is complete, coherent, and in line with mainstream science. Though the debate continues in uninformed circles, the centuries-old controversy begun by Darwin is resolved.
- In response to his deeply touching experiences, Sanjay embarked upon a mission to help others connect with their own spirituality and experience its priceless rewards. He has traveled extensively around the world with his message of experiencing peace, harmony, and personal success through yoga.
- In August 2004, Sanjay delivered an enlightening talk on Work-Life Balance to 600 medical doctors at a seminar in Chicago on the same platform along with the bestselling author Dr. Deepak Chopra.
- Traditional degree in Divinity.
- Unique post-doctoral level 30 year full time study.
- Published in peer-reviewed, mainstream, international, scientific journals.
- Former monk of 20 years who lived and breathed yoga and meditation.
A NON-RELIGIOUS, THOUGHTFUL APPROACH TO GOD
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY (UK)
Science Writer for Highly-Acclaimed Monograph Series
and the Fine Journal
THE SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN (USA)
– “REALLY LIKED IT … AUTHENTIC.”
Cosmologist Prof. Pankaj S. Joshi Expertise: General Relativity, Cosmology, Stellar Evolution, Naked Singularities, Black Holes.
The Underground Bestseller ! More than 250,000 copies sold !
A MUST read ! Akin to the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls !
Below: Sanjay in the Wembley and Kingsbury Times
Below: Sanjay at The International Congress of Historians of Science where he was invited to present his extraordinary findings